Thank you for helping us reach our goal so that we can continue to help children and families in crisis.
Peer to Peer campaigns are tools used to raise funds and awareness for the ministries that matter most to you. Much like a gofundme accounts, peer to peer campaigns allow
individuals and teams to create a goal, invite friends and family to help them reach that goal, and be a part of NMBCH's greater goal of $24,000 in 24 hours.
To create your Peer to Peer campaign follow the steps below.
Follow these steps to set up your Peer to Peer Page
2. CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Fill out the form on this page and click "CREATE ACCOUNT"
3. CHOOSE PAGE TYPE: Select the option to create "AN INDIVIDUAL" fundraiser page.
4. SET GOAL: Set your personal goal and the date to 11/28/18 at 2:00am.
5. PERSONALIZE IT: Edit the photo and fundraiser description or use the one provided.
6. SHARE IT: Add family and friends' email addresses one at a time and click "ADD." When you are finished click "Send and Finish." You can also share your page
through your social media by clicking the "Share" and "Tweet" buttons. You are now a fundraiser!
7. JOIN US: Pray with us on November 27th as you monitor your page and keep sharing throughout the day. You will receive an email as people donate through your page.
THANK YOU for helping New Mexico Baptist Children's Home and Family Ministries reach our goal of $24,000 in 24
hours for children and families in crisis.