Peer to Peer campaigns are tools used to raise funds and awareness for the ministries that matter most to you. Much like a gofundme accounts, peer to peer campaigns allow individuals and teams to create a goal, invite friends and family to help them reach that goal, and be a part of NMBCH's greater goal of $40,000 in 24 hours.
To create your Peer to Peer campaign follow the steps below.
1. CLICK HERE to begin.
2. CREATE AN ACCOUNT: Fill out the form on this page and click "CREATE ACCOUNT"
( or LOGIN if you already have an account with iDonate.)
3. CHOOSE PAGE TYPE: Select the option to create "AN INDIVIDUAL" or "A NEW TEAM," if you have more than one person, fundraiser page.
4. SET GOAL: Set your personal goal and the date to December 4 at 2:00am.
5. PERSONALIZE IT: Edit the photo and fundraiser description or use the one provided. Add your own photo or visit our #GT Resource page and use one our photos.
6. SHARE IT: You can share your page through your social media by clicking the "Share" and "Tweet" buttons. You can also email your page by copying/pasting your page link in an email to your friends and family. You are now a fundraiser!
7. JOIN US: Pray with us on December 3rd as you monitor your page and keep sharing throughout the day. You will receive an email as people donate through your page.
THANK YOU for helping New Mexico Baptist Children's Home and Family Ministries reach our goal of $40,000 in 24 hours for children and families in crisis.